Joe's cousin lost his best friend last week and they always had gone to dinner together on Monday night. So, I decided he shouldn't spend this first Mon. alone. I made a pan of ziti, had Italian bread and for dessert we had vanilla ice cream with strawberries and blueberries. We all had a good time. I am sorry I forgot to take pictures of the FOOD!!!! It was good though!!!!

 I used one of my favorite tablecloths with palm trees on it. Then a woven placemat and green dinner dish. The napkins coordinate but don't exactly match the tablecloth. They have palm leaves on them. I folded them accordian style, folded them in half and slipped inot the napkin ring. THen you jst fan them out and fluff a little!
 Green water glasses. I did add wine glasses before we ate cause we had a bottle of Chianti.
 Bamboo handled flatware.


 Detail of the tablecloth.
 Took this in the afternoon. When we ate dinner all the candle WERE lit!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top