Hi everyone, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is hard to believe it is only one week away!!!! I hope everyone has gotten MOST of your shopping done. I JUST got my cards done today!!! I wanted to share some more of my Christmas decor for 2012 in our NEW HOME!!! As you walk in the door, to the right is the dining room, seen Here http://designsbypinky.blogspot.com/2012/12/christmas-dining-room-tour.html. Right in front of you is the stairway and I have dressed it up for Christmas. I did the garland and then I added some flameles candles to the right. Every other one is surrounded by a small evergreen wreath as seen in the above picture..


 Here it is all lit up. Sorry about the vacuum hose:(

 I came home one day and Joe had this BEAUTIFUL poinsettia for me! It is so lush and full, I love it! I also love the container it came in!

 Here we are in the living room/great room. I'm still not sure what to call it:) On the coffee table I have my Fitz and Floyd Santa and 2 reindeer candle holders. They sit on a plain gold runner and on that is a short beaded runner.
 My hibiscus has about 25 buds on it and blooms everyday!
 The oriental screen is behind the sofa, and the 2 sofa tables flank it. On each table is a lamp, Santa and seeded reindeer.
 My elephants from Vietnam are on each end of the sofa.
 I love the detail on all the F and F  pieces and this one is no exception.
 here is the back
 My Hummel angel is also a music box!

 I bought this pillow several years ago at the place where I worked. I really love it too:)
 On the ends are 2 pretty Christmas pillows. I love to be able to switch out the pillows on the sofa for every season( or MOOD, LOL!!!)
 This santa sports a REAL mink coat!!!

 The lady in Texas who made these would look for material and accessories at Goodwill and thrift stores for her Santas.
 I LOVE these reindeer too!
 And on top of the curio cabinet I have a garland embellished with some holly and ornaments.
Thanks so much for your visit, I wish you all could REALLY be here. I love having people here! I will be linking to these parties:
StoneGable for Tutorials, Tips and Tidbits!
Tabletop Tuesday-A Stroll Thru Life
Outdoor Wednesday-A Southern Daydreamer
Tablescape Thursday-BNOTP
 
XO, Pinky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top