I am so excited, I just had to share! My sweet hubby got me a Christmas present and it arrived today. He said I should open it as it was a Christmas decoration. OMG, I LOOOOVE it!!!! It is this porcelain gingerbread house that is LIT!!! My little buffet area is now all balanced out and I am a happy camper. The windows are really neat, like dormer windows:)
 and ther are candy cane "grills"! I love ALL the details.

 the roof...

 and here is the whole buffet area. I wish it were daylight so the pictures would be better but I just had to share now. I will be BUSY tomorrow, my sister gets here from Fl. and everything has to be spit shined:) Have a wonderful evening my friends. XO, Pinky
Linking to:
Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch
Savvy Southern Style
Stonegable
Cowgirl Up
StoneGable for Tutorials, Tips and Tidbits!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top