Christmas greetings everyone!!! I realized I haven't shown you around my kitchen with it all dressed up for Christmas! There are alot of pictures so get comfy:) I am starting off at the buffet area, which I LOVE!!! I did it with my gingerbread houses and Kindle figures.  Of course to the right is the TEMPORARY bar area til Joe gets the bar built downstairs! That will be done right after the holidays. Next year I will be able to do this area a litle differently.
 I placed this little cooking Santa up on a stand to give him some height and importance:)
 I have a Santa and Mrs. Claus, Byer's Choice figurines here. I just LOVE them! They each have just completed their gingerbread houses....
 and proudly show them off to you! The little tree next to Santa was purchased at CTS last year and I so wish I had gotten 2!!!!
 I found this adorable runner at KMart, it is prefect here!!!!
 This is a luminary and I have my Kindle figurines perched on top and sitting at the base. They all have had a hand in the decorating too! A ladder sits to the side, so they can get down:) I have a Christmas cookies candle inside that smells heavenly!!!


 On top of the fridge I have my stack of snowmen that I have had for many years. I have BIG plans for above the cabinets for next year!!!!!
 Now, moving around the kitchen counters....
 This little vignette is a snowman lamp that was a gift from a friend many years ago and the pottery snowman was also  a gift from my best friend. I am a lucky girl!!!!
 Gingerbread S and P and my snowman spoon rest.
 Cute cutting board
 I found the crock at Target many years ago and had to fill it with RED cooking utensils.
 My Kohl's baking Santa sits here in the corner.....
 and this year I found Mrs. Claus!!!!
 I keep this runner on the breakfast bar for when Joe and I sit here to eat.
Dish soap and hand lotion,
 handmade Santa and Mrs. C.
 and of course a gingerbread house to house my scrubbie!!!!
 I made this guy EONS ago in ceramic class!!!
 I perched him an a small wreath and added the holly and snowflakes
 Now we will go to the morning room, I decided not to do a seperate post.
 I changed out the palm pictures for these snowman pictures.
 I LOVE this Byer's Choice big Santa. He has a place of honor on top of the shelf unit. You know that the tree is here in this room too!
 on the other side is the TV on the top and then my decorated lantern and some more Santas.
 Here is the baker's rack....
 Top shelf has a snowman lamp in the middle, snowmen, trees and 2 deer.


 middle shelf....
 and the bottom.
 I found this cute Santa's belt basket to hold my Christmas cards.
I hope you have enjoyed the tour and that you are all getting ready for the BIG DAY:):) I am still busy shopping and wrapping but it will all get done. I am also preparing the house for our guests!!!!!!!!!! It is going to be so much fun to have everyone here! Thanks SO much for your visit at this busy time. XOXO, Pinky
I will be linking to these parties:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday~
SEASONAL SUNDAY
Motivated Monday at Be Colorful
Tuesday's Treasures at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Tutorials and Tips Tuesday at Home Stories A to Z
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style

Tutorials Tips and Tidbits on Thursday at Stone Gable
Share Your Creations on Thursday at Kristen's Creations
Potpourri Friday at 2805

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top