Mary McDonald

Good Monday one and all. How's everyone today? Both of the girls have the next two days off school, so I'm pulling some tricks from my hat to entertain the crowd. But while I'll be coloring another picture of Elsa from Frozen and making playdough, I'll really be thinking of this room from Mary McDonald.

Can you ever have too much of a good thing in a room? I love red (I know I'm in the minority) and pink, which is really just 'diet red', so of course I think this room is heaven. Great mix of pattern, shades of the same hue, texture etc. But with all the upholstered pieces, curtains and accessories in shades of red/pink, would you grow tired of the mix?

What do you think? Too much or just right? Would you feel different if it was shades of blue instead of red? Do you have any idea why the girls have two days off in the middle of October? Yeah, me neither.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top