Here is my little kitchen tree, it sits next to my server in the breakfast room.
 It is all red and white and full of candy ornaments and gingerbread men!
 Lollipop picks, a candy cane at the top and a tea kettle.


Can you see the candy garland?

 The gingerbread men used to be on my potrack, but that came down several years ago.
I added some snowy branches throughout too.

 Tiny candy striped ornaments.
I light it every night while we eat dinner.



 These came out too dark so I turned on the flash to show you a little better.
 That's better! I love this little ornament: Santa sitting in a cupcake tin and a spatula hangin from it.


I just LOOOOVE my kitchen tree, it makes me smile every time I walk in the door from the garage. It is one of a set of 2 trees that I got last year and the other one goes on the front porch. Hope you like it!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top