Welcome, please come on in! This is my tree in our living room. It is all red and gold and SPARKLY!!!! I love SPARKLE!!!! I will show you some of my favorite things.... We put a manger sceen under the tree. I have heard that Jesus is THE gift at Christmas and I love that! Don't forget to click on the pictures for a better shot/view!!!!

 Here are some of my fav ornaments!
 This red with gold swirls, I got at Steinmart several years ago.
 Here is the TOP of the tree
 I like to put some lARGE ornaments into the insdie of the tree to give it depth.

I place red and gold branches throughout the tree too!

 This is the ornament I got from Winterthur on Tuesday! It is so pretty and will remind me of my day each year.
 Another pretty one.
 Some FAUX crystal ornaments. I ahve about 60 of these on the tree I think.

 This is an ornament that my Mother made MANY years ago.
 Another one made by my Mom.



Here is the mantle. On each side there are gold trees then a Santa handmade by a lady in Texas. We collected 4 of them from her on different years. They are TREASURES of ours! These 2 are Polish Santas and each have a doll in the hand from Kracow!!!!! It is written on the bottom of the doll.!!!
 I love these dancing reindeer too! AND, last year they (not mine) were in Southern Lady magazine! I was so surprised to see them in a magazine!!!

 One of the Polish Santas
 The other Polish guy.
 This is the hearth.
 This Santa on the bike is new this year. I have several Joyce Ditz Santas. The life size one in the foyer that you saw is Joyce Ditz. I love the faces on her Santas.

 This is my hubby's bar. He decorates it too for Christmas! In the plans for the house this was supposed to be a closet?????? THAT sounded too weird to me so we made it a bar. he did all the work, made the cabinets etc.
 Some os the things on the shelves.



This is a Thomas Kincaid tree!

There are 2 sofa tables behind the sectional. On each table is a large reindeer, a Santa made my the lady in Texas, and a lamp from India.
 This is the Italian Santa. He has a doll from Italy in his hand!

 This one I call the Regal Santa cause he has a real fur coat.

 My shelf in the corner that usually has blue and white pieces now holds angels for Christmas.



Another Ditz Santa.


My Hummel Nativity.


 Love the camels.

This shepard is Joe's favorite piece
 The angel watches over.

A Fitz and Floyd Santa and 2 reindeer candle holders.
 He is very detailed, I will show you the back too.


 Details of the mantle.

Hope you have enjoyed my little tour! Please come back!!! We will be in the dining room, bathrooms and then downstairs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you SO much for coming by and leaving a comment!!!! XOXO Pinky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top