My centerpiece is this cute snowman on my snowman cake plate.
 Here you can see the cake plate
 the candy cane stripes are repeated on the plate and the candles.
The sun coming in was so pretty on the table. The snowflake glasses are from Dollar Tree last year.
 I had 2 different kinds of snowman sald plates, ,here is the first one..
 and here is the other one. I used a red charger, white plate and the snowman salad plates. Black flatware.

The snoaman pitcher is for water. This was a lunch I had for some girlfriends.
I placed a candy cane in each glass too!
 Everyone had a snowman place card in a snowflake holder!
 And a snowman votive holder.


 Here is what we ate! Chicken casserole,
Cranberry mold...I love this!!!:)
 Fruit salad.
I am linking to Susan at Between Naps on the Porch http://www.betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/  I hope you enjoy this table, I have to admit I did it last year! But I thought you might like to see it anyway!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top