Welcome to our house! It is a freezing cold day so please, come on in and warm up by the fireplace! Maybe you would like a warm cup of cider or cocoa?
 6 foot wreath on the garage wall. I did all the decorations.
 Some close ups to show details.
 Poinsettias, Christmas balls, pinecones, red berries. Red and gold Christmas ball ornaments and of course ALOT of lights!!!!!!!!!!
 Santa is in his sleigh! We got this sleigh in Lancaster Co., Pa. It was a dream to find an old sleigh. Maybe one day we will get to take a ride in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A Snowman sits on the bench to welcome you too!


 I'll get a little closer to show you Santa's pretty face! He is reading "The Night Before Christmas"!


 I got this snowman at a Craft Fair many years ago.
 Added this little tree this year. It was in our family room but we got a new TV so it doesn't fit there anymore:)
 I fence Santa from a craft fair years ago too. YUP, craft fair!
 I have this Santa face on the front door temporarily. I am making a new wreath for our door but haven't gotten it done yet!:)

 He is kinda cute, don't you think????
This is out at the end of the driveway. I got it at Christmas Tree Shops last year!
 A view from the top of the driveway.
 Wooden Snowman, again from a craft fair. I loved going to them but haven't been to one in years now. I don't need any more things:):):) At least that is what Mr. S. says:):)
 The front of the house. Red and green spot lights and candles in all the windows.
 A lighted snowman in front of the gargae wall.

 A little tree is up in the windows on the bridge.
 The wreath at night.








I am going to start on the outside to show you what you see as you get to our house. I hope you will come on in and feel WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top