Hi everyone! Who doesn't love to decorate with pumpkins for Fall!? Fall is my FAVORITE time to decorate. The weather is still so nice and the Fall colors ARE my colors!!! I love everything about Fall: football, warm cider, soups, fall clothes even Spiced Apple wine that you warm and drink hot!!!! And now we are getting to enjoy our patio and the outdoor fireplace we got in the evenings. I used to decorate for Halloween with lots of CUTE witches and scare crows and ghosts etc. when my kids were little. Now that they have flown the coop, I decorate just for FALL. I have given my daughter all my witches etc. So, I thought I would share some shots around the house with you.  There are alot so get comfy:) I am starting by the front door. As you look to the left there is this small chest and my white clay pumpkin welcomes you.
 That door leads to the guest bath.
 I found a leaf soap dispenser and a glitzy pumpkin for in here.

 On the side of the tub is a sparkly pumpkin harvested from Home Goods.
 I had some pieces of a garland that went with it perfectly.
 To the right of the door is the dining room. I am NOT liking the letters in the brass anymore and am thinking of painting them, SOON!!! OR, getting some pretty artwork. It is still a work in progress!
 This sparkly pumpkin was found at Walmart last week while I was dog sitting:). It is raised on a pedestal that was also found at Walmart. The pedestal came with the ring and also a hurricane for a candle but I knew I wanted to use it here.
 I have my 2 leaf embossed candles on brown ceramic pillar holders and surrounded with 2 candle rings.  Then a sugared pumpkin sits on the ends. I love my Fall runner with the leaves. That, too, came from Home Goods 2 years ago and I just saw one there the other day.

 I never ususally change out my dishes in my hutch for the seasons but since this is the first room you see as you enter I decided to put some Fall leaf plates on display.
 On the console I have 2 three dimensional pumpkins, from the $ store!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also a candle holder that I got many years ago.

 This is my coffee table vignette. The GLITZY pumpkin, once again, Home Goods, the pumpkin plate many years ago and I don't remember where, and the animal print glass pumpkin was a gift from a girl friend who knows me well:) Thanks, Lois!!! The tray was found at Walmart for $8.00!!!!!
 A little white pumpkin landed in my pot of ivy.
Several pumpkins are resting on the mantle this year.
 The buffet area of the kitchen got dressed up with pumpkin platter, pumpkin vines and 2 scare crow guys sitting on my chair napkin rings:)
 I made this arrangement for this spot from stuff I had, no cost!
 The plate that goes with the platter, both from Kohls many years ago. I have no idea how I remember where I got all my stuff.
 I also made this arrangement. It sits in the corner by the stove.
 A wax warmer.
 and another pumpkin candle holder.
 This little vignette is next to the sink.
 Isn't he cute?
 The top of the fridge is different than I did it last year. I am amazed that I was able to decorate at all last year since we moved in on Oct. 1st!!!! It was one year on Tuesday!!!!
 My pumpkin spoon rest is from Kirklands.
The other day I found this animal print pumpkin and knew I HAD to have it for our master bath!!! Perfect, huh?
 I have since replaced the candle with a brown one for Fall.

 Some pumpkins in the stairway garland.
 And pumpkin candle rings surround the candles on the stairway.

 I brought my plant stand in from the front porch into the morning room.
 My Fall centerpiece has a pumpkin in a cloche.
 A pumpkin bowl for soup or cereal.
 And a pumpkin and gourd topiary.

 My black metal pumpkin candle holder decorated with leaves, pumpkins and gourds. So that's the tour of my house right now. Thanks so much for stopping by. XO, Pinky
Linking to:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday

Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop


Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top