One. Week. Left. I only have one week left to get everything finished before the big One Room Challenge reveal next Wednesday. (catch up on weeks 1 - 4 here)

I'll keep it real people, my progress from last week has been almost non-existent slow and I am burning the candle at both ends to get this, as well as some other big projects, done on time. So I'll keep this short and sweet.


I thought I'd share a few sneak peeks to hold you over while I work on final touches. With seven days to go, here is what I have left to cross off the list. (plus a few dozen non-list items)

Rip up gross carpet (floor and stairs) and replace flooring
Paint and plank walls and bookshelves
- Recover estate sale chairs - at the upholsterers 
Create some sort of art station for the girls
Paint chairs and table
- Repair and paint coffee table
Create toy storage that doesn't involve the words 'pink' or 'plastic'
- Get some art on those walls
Find rugs
New Lighting

Be sure to check out how everyone else is wrapping up:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top