Tomorrow is Halloween so I just had to do a Halloween table for us and YOU!!! I just got this tablcloth this year, several months ago, cause I knew it would be the perfect background for a Halloween table. I love the checks. I also knew I had these napkins and the FUN napkin rings! This first place setting uses a LARGE orange charger, a white dinner plate, an orange ruffled plate, a black and white swirl plate,and one of my SPOOKY smaller plates. I only bought 2 of the chargers, thinking I would only use them on the breakfast bar but may go back and get 2 more. The top plates are a pumpkin....
 a black cat,
 a ghost,
 I found these flatware holders at Cracker Barrel several years ago. Aren't they great? Since my centerpiece features my cute witch, I had to have some witches shoes!
 The lacy pumpkin also ties in nicely.
 I love this bottle brush tree that I found up in Lancaster county several years ago.
 And here is my one and only witch. I used to have MANY witches but stopped decorating for Halloween when the kids moved out. Now my daughter has all that decor. See the little sparkly witch hats around the base of the witch?
 I lit the candles just for you, plus it is VERY cloudy today. I have this boa for my costume for the party on Sat. so I thought I would drape it across the table for a little pizazz!

 Dark brown bubble glasses for your beverage of choice.

 Black handled flatware.
 Since I onle have the 2 chargers I used round, orange placemats at 2 of the places. I think it is fine to mix it up a little.

 I wanted to show you how MS. Witch is dressed
 Isn't she cute:):)



 I really like these napkin rings!

 This is a sparkly little witch "in training":) Her face is so sweet.
 I just got this new lantern, it was on clearance so I grabbed it. It will mostly be out front or by the pond after Halloween. I filled it with REAL pumpkins and gourds.


 Ms. Witch is getting up in years, her hair is going gray:)




I am adding some pics I took this morning when the SUN cam back out:)




 
Thanks for your visit. And HAPPY HALLOWEEN to you all. Unfortunately we don't get trick or treaters but we DO have a party at the clubhouse so that will be fun! I am linking to:


Dakota Creek Chic for Weekend Beautiful Blog

Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday

Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday
The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday

Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday

Let’s Dish!

Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop

Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday






 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top