It's getting time for Trick or Treat and even though we don't get any trick or treaters:(:( I still want to make our entry an inviting spot, so I have added a few thing. Yesterday Joe and I took a little day trip and I got this small "bushel" basket. I could have gotten a full sized one but chose the smaller one for this space. I also bought some gourds to put in it. I started taking pictures at dusk and kept taking them til the light was just right! BTW, does anyone know how to get stains out of concrete? The workers evidently got something on the step and I can't seem to get it out and it is bugging me:):)
 I have mixed real and faux gourds, can you tell which are which??
 I also wove a berry garland around.

 And added some votive candles to light the way.
 Each votive holder has a different shaped leaf hanging from it. We have 2 of these black lanterns, one is on a hook by the sidewalk. Joe was collecting lanterns WAY before they were all the rage:)


 Ah, now the light is good
 Please, come on in!

Thanks for your visit. Happy Halloween week everyone! We have a halloween party at the clubhouse next week so today I got some things to wear:) I didn't dress up last year so this year I will. Have a great week!!!!
XO, Pinky
I am linking to:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday
The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top