Well, I have been trying for hours so am just going to post this with no pictures. Blogger will not let me upload my pictures. I am so sorry, but at least you will have the recipe!!! here it is:
1- Sear the roast in a very hot pan with 1 TBLS. of oil, about 3 mins per side.

2-Deglaze the pan (after removing the roast) with 1/4 cup cider vinegar, 2 Tbls. of dijon mustard and 2 cups of apple cider. Reduce that down by 3/4 (we did about 1/2)

3- Place the roast in a 375 degree oven forabout 20 mins. or til meat thermometer reaches 160. Remove from oven and keep warm (we just let it rest on the cutting board). Turn off the heat and add 2 Tbls. of cold butter. Whisk that in til incorporated. Add S and P to taste. Pour some of this sauce over the roast after slicing the roast on the bias.

As I said, this is EASY, and delicious and FAST!!! IF I can get some pics on here I will. Thanks so much for your visit. XO, Pinky
XO, Pinky
Linking to these parties:

Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday~

Cedar Hill Ranch for Cowgirl Up~

StoneGable for On the Menu Monday~

Rattlebridge Farm for Foodie Friday~

2805 for Potpourri Friday~

The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sundays~

StoneGable for Tutorials Tips and Tidbits~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top