Good Morning!!! It is frigid here in Pa. this morning! We are having the coldest temps we have had in 2 YEARS!!!! It is 14 degrees right now. BRRRR!!!! As many of you know, I hate winter, cold etc. I also just took a short trip to sunny Florida where the weather was PERFECT while we were there. Low 80's and sunny everyday!!! That is my kind of winter. SO, I try to bring the tropics to my kitchen in the winter! While others are using their snowmen and icy picks in their decor, I am imagining the tropics! I found these dishes many years ago and bought a service for 8. I love them, they are neautral except for the salad plate so are used everyday here through the winter.
 There are 4 different palm trees depicted on the salad plates.
 The dinner plate has palm fronds along the edge.
 I found these 2 palm chargers several years ago in Fl. so grabbed them quickly. I wish I had gotten more!!!
 This is a plastic placemat for some of us who are a LITTLE messy sometimes.....not mentioning any names:):):)
 I found these placemats this year at CTS and like how the weave looks like bamboo.

 I use my brown bubble water goblets and $ tree clear goblets.
 My brown bamboo flatware is another favorite.
So, there you have it. I will share the whole kitchen, redone for Winter in another post, soon. Thanks so much for your visit. I TRULY appreciate my loyal followers. I am linking to these parties:
Kim @ Savvy Southern Style for WOW Wednesday
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Kristen @ We Are That Family for Works For Me Wednesday
Lindsay @ Southern Lovely for Show and Share
Roeschel @ DIY Showoff for DIY Fall Festival
Judy @ DIY by Design for Fall Into Fall
Yvonne @ Stonegable for Tutorials - Tips and Tidbits Thursday
Gina @ The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursday
Lindsay @ Southern Lovely for Show and Share Thursday
Sherry @ No Minimalist Here for Open House Party on Thursdays
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Niki @ The Vintage Farmhouse for Creative Things Thursday
Kathy @ A Delightsome Life for Home and Garden Thursday
Richella @ Imparting Grace for Grace at Home
Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch for Tablescape Thursday
Pamela @ From My Front Porch To Yours for Treasure Hunt Thursday
METAMORPHOSIS MONDAY
LET’S DISH
 
SEASONAL SUNDAY
 
XO, Pinky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top