Happy New Year my friends!!!!!!!!!! I wish you all the very BEST in 2013, it is hard to believe another year has come and gone! But I am excited to see what this new year will bring. Joe and I have been very blessed this past year. Our daughter and SIL built thier dream house, our sons business is doing well, and Joe and I are in our new house and we all have our HEALTH. So, we are rich in blessings. Not to mention the BEST firends in the world. Last night we went to an annual New Years Eve party at our friends Barbara and Bill. They open their beautiful home each year for our celebration of the new year. Barbara decorates her home BEAUTIFULLY so I wanted to share it with you all. Here is the dining room ready for us to eat. Barb had 10 in the dining room and 9 at the kitchen table. She has BEAUTIFUL things.
 Barb and I both LOVE to decorate for Christmas, well each season actually:) We always say, "when Barb or I stop decorating for Christmas, we will know it is time for the home":):):) Barb collects Santas as I do but she also has a HUGE collection of Byers Choice carolers. I'll show you around....
 one corner in the dining room

 the bay window in the dining room. Do you see the carriage?
 some shots from the living room. I take these pictures so she will have a record of where she put things the previous year:) This blurry shot reminds me that Joe told me last night that he ordered me a present! It is like a tripod but just has one leg to set the camera on for better shots!!! I am anxious to try it.
 I just LOVE this doll!


 The dining room is on the right as you enter her home.
 and the stairway is straight ahead.
 at the landing she has a Joyce Ditz Santa. When I first saw hers I HAD to get one too!!!!
 love this little niche between the kitchen and family room
 little woodland animals surrond the woodsy Santa!
 One of several Byers Choice  Santas she has.
 This one is my favorite. It is made with antique dolls and the coat is MAGNIFICENT!!!! A patchwork of fabrics!
 what a sweet face too
 her windowsill in the family room, the house is lit and has scenes inside, sorry I didn't get a close up.


 another vignette on top of this cabinet.


 here is the entertainment center





 more vignettes around the room



 some Willey Ray pieces. Joe collects these too.
 another Byers Choice Santa and more carolers.
 Here's a better shot of the carriage
 Her kitchen buffet is her gingerbread area and was filled with desserts too!!!

 and candy and nuts!!!
 this is an antique Byers Choice Santa, just beautiful.
 We so enjoy going to their beautiful home, seeing all her decorations and most importantly being with GOOD friends!!!! We are all former neighbors and have been friends for over 30 years!!!!!
 Bill and barb are host and hostess extradinaire!!!! Thanks so much for having us!!!!!
We had a wonderful evening. Joe and I were the only couple to stay til the ball dropped:) Wishing you all the very BEST in 2013. XO, Pinky
Linking to these parties:
Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch
Meet Me Monday at You Are Talking Too Much
Motivated Monday at Be Colorful
Tuesday's Treasures at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Tutorials and Tips Tuesday at Home Stories A to Z
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
DIY by Design on Wednesday
Uncommonly Yours on Wednesday at Uncommon Designs
Show and Share on Wednesday at Southern Lovely
Tutorials Tips and Tidbits on Thursday at Stone Gable
Show Me Extroidinary on Thursday at The 36th Avenue
Grace at Home on Thursday at Imparting Grace
Open House Party Thursday at No Minimalist Here
Share Your Creations on Thursday at Kristen's Creations
Potpourri Friday at 2805
Tickled Pink Fridays at 504 Main
Feature Friday at Blissful and Domestic
Inspiration Friday at At the Picket Fence
Overflowing with Creativity on Sunday at It's Overflowing
Sunday Showcase Party at Under the Table and Dreaming

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top