Good Morning my friends!!! I wanted to share a housewarming gift I got before Christmas from 2 very dear friends. We have been friends for over 30 years, are former neighbors and go on an annual "girls weekend" beach trip each year in September. Our children all grew up together and went to the same schools.  Kay and Barb know I LOVE anything Asain so this lantern is the PERFECT choice for our new home!!!! Thanks SO much to both of you!!!!!!!!!!!
 It has a PLACE OF HONOR on the living room coffee table right now. I can see it from the kitchen too and I placed a flameless candle in it so at night I can light it and not worry about it. I placed it on a pretty runner that has an Asain feel too.
 I changed out the pillows on the sofa for winter too. And the Santas have been replaced with more of my blue and white jars.

 I will show you around the living room a little more soon. I LOVE these shadow shots, my very favorite!

 My hibiscus continues to flower, we have 3, 4 or 5 blooms every day! I love it.
 One more shot of my new lantern. I really love it and may move it around to different spots too. Thanks again to Kay and Barb. And thanks to all of you for your visit!!!!
XO, Pinky
Linking to:
Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch
Meet Me Monday at You Are Talking Too Much
Motivated Monday at Be Colorful
Tuesday's Treasures at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Tutorials and Tips Tuesday at Home Stories A to Z
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
DIY by Design on Wednesday
Uncommonly Yours on Wednesday at Uncommon Designs
Show and Share on Wednesday at Southern Lovely
Tutorials Tips and Tidbits on Thursday at Stone Gable
Show Me Extroidinary on Thursday at The 36th Avenue
Grace at Home on Thursday at Imparting Grace
Open House Party Thursday at No Minimalist Here
Share Your Creations on Thursday at Kristen's Creations
Potpourri Friday at 2805
Tickled Pink Fridays at 504 Main
Feature Friday at Blissful and Domestic
Inspiration Friday at At the Picket Fence
Overflowing with Creativity on Sunday at It's Overflowing
Sunday Showcase Party at Under the Table and Dreaming
Wow Us Wednesday at www.savvysouthernstyle.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top