Well, a dear fellow blogger told me to upload in HTML mode and it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much, Michelle!!!! I have been wanting to share with you my new table setting. It is a fun, wintery, but not Christmas table that will serve us well for awhile.
I am using this cute snowman on a snowman cake plate for my centerpiece. I put some large snowflakes on the cake plate first. As you can see, the tablecloth is red and covered in snowflakes!!!! Cooincidently, this morning we woke to a light dusting of snow!!! The sun was coming through the windows this morning and lit this up so cute!!!
I also added to snowmen on each side of the centerpiece.
I also have these cute snowflake place card holders. Joe made me the place cards on the computer. The snowflake glasses and the clear goblets are both from Dollar Tree!!!
The napkins are covered in snowflakes too.
These new napkin rings are like a mini charm bracelet and have several different "charms", one of which is a snowflake!
These cute bowls will be filled with Joe's delicious chili! My stack of plates are a solid red dinner plate, the snowflake salad plate from Walmrt last year and the snowflake bowl. In between the dinner and salad plates I places a large snowflake for some PIZAZZ!!!!
Yes, I still have my tree up. I am going to Florida for a few days on Tuesday so am waiting til I get back to "dedecorate":) Candles add a soft glow and a feeling of warmth.
Here is a peek at the base of the cake plate. Yup, it's a snowman! And of course we have our snowman S and P.
I love these bowls. They are very versatile.
A  shot of the salad plate, I love all the colors on it.
The glasses are all sparkley at night:):)
And our pitcher is for water or any other drink we may choose:)
This divided dish is usually used for appetizers but could be used for bread and cheese for topping the chili.
And just for fun I am including a shot of my snowman lamp, that is on the bakers rack next to the table. Thanks SO much for your visit. I so appreciate all your sweet comments and support. I will join these parties this week:
Stonegable
Cowgirl Up
Seasonal Sundays-The Tablescaper
Motivate Me Monday-Keeping it Simple
Tabletop Tuesday-A Stroll Thru Life
Tutorials, Tips and Tidbits-StoneGable
Tablescape Thursday-BNOTP
Let's Dish
What's It Wednesday? at Ivy and Elephants
Open House Party at No Minimalist Here
Love to you all, and thanks so much for your patience. Thus has been a very frustrating few days. Have a beautiful week. I am leaving on Tuesady morning for a few days in Fl. for a girls getaway!!! I will be back Sat. night and will catch up with you then. XO, Pinky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top