Last night the lights on this dining room wall tree stopped working. SOOO, I had to take it down, take it all apert, run to the store for new lights and today redo it all. Thought I would show you the process.
 Lights on
 I have several of these easels, they make doing a wreath or a tree like this SOOO much easier to work on.
 The back of the easel.
 Red bead garland
 Red balls going on.


 Gold balls going on.
 Some berry picks
 Some gold and red flowery picks


 Some red and gold package picks

 Here it is back on the dining room wall. It does not have that HOLE in it in person???? I have no clue why it looks like this:(

 It hangs above my server.
 There are 2 gold, lit trees and 2 gold reindeer
 Lots of Santas!!!!
 We got this one several years ago in a Hallmark shop! I liked it cause it has a boy and girl and so do I!!!!!!
 I put the little packages in the sleigh.
 My best friend made this for me 100 years ago:):)
 The trees came from CTS last year, they were VERY inexpensive, I think like $2.99 each!!!!!!!!!!

This a Byers Choice Santa. I managed to get him several years ago for 1/2 price!!!!!!!!!
 I love his face.
 I put several ornaments in his basket that were my childrens years ago!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top