Here is my life size Ditz Santa!!!! I just LOVE him! His face is so great!
 Isn't he life like!!??
 Beautiful velvet coat. Great beard and he holds a tree and gift bag!

 This Santa is on the other side of the foyer. We got him at a HARDWARE store years ago!!! I added all his little "extras"! His coat is made of BARK!
Joe made his glasses, I just thought he needed some:) Hey if we have to wear them, so does Santa!!!:):)

A bird sits on his hat!
 His bark coat.
 Bakers rack, filled with Santas!
 Top shelf.
 Middle shelf.
 3rd shelf.
 A Santa on each side too.



Some close ups.


Santa lights up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




We added the lights to this guy so they would both light. Joe had to add outlets to these 2 spaces for me but he didn't mind. He is so good at this stuff!!!!!



 Santas pocket watch tells him the time all over the world:):)


This is our foyer. I fill the baker's rack with Santas. Then there are 2 LARGE Santas on either side as you walk in! YES, I DO love Christmas and SANTAS!!!! This life size Santa is now my fav!!!! HIs face is so life like!!!! I hope you enjoy seeing more of my Christmas home! I SOOOO appreciate every visit and comment! XOXO and MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top