I forgot some of the pictures! Here are some of the appetizers we had on the dining room table too! Sweet lebanon bologna triangles.
 These are tortellini, sundried tomato and basil! YUUUMMM!
 Layered dip: black beans, salsa, sour cream, olives, tomatos, green onions!
 Fruit platter.

We had a small Open House for our best friends and their family! It was alot of fun, and GOOD food! The kids got to see and operate the trains, which I will post later, and play pool. Even though it was a very rainy day it was a great day! So here we go. The rolls, sliced and ready for the hot roast beef sandwiches.
 The beef will go in here. And we made caremelized onions for on top....YUM!
 My little gingerbread vignette.
 Meatballs.
On of the Christmas rugs.

 2 other rugs.
 Dinner plates and appetizer plates.
 2 different designs.

 Gift S and P.
 I made my centerpiece and I swear it is NOT crooked like it looks in this picture:):)
 It is in a pretty gold urn.
 2 gold reindeer and 2 gold tree candles on either side.

A side table in the dining room, white Santas.
 He has skis and snow shoes.
 Bottle brish trees, love them!

 Sorry this one came out blurry!
 More Santas on the server. Along with 2 lit trees, 2 gold reindeer and greens.
 The "belsnickle" Santas.
 Top of the hutch.
I didn't get pictures of the baker's rack. I will post that another time. Hope you enjoyed these pictures. Right now we are having VERRRRRY cold temps, it is 23 right now. BRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!!!!!!!!! I love your visits! XO, Pinky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top