Good Sunday morning! I hope you are all having a great weekend and decking your halls like I am!!! I thought I would share my stairway today. I am so thrilled to finally have a stair railing to decorate!!! I decided to use all golds on it this year, maybe next year it will change. The decision came from some gold bead garlands that I found in my stash. This is what you see when you com in the front door.
 The stairs flare out at the bottom and I have used that beautiful feature to show some of my blue and white pieces.
 The lights are a combination of plain clear lights and these wonderful flower lights. I just love them!

 I inserted a variety of different picks that I had.. I also, after seeing these pictyures, tucked the wires in better:):)
I love this cute bird pick...

 And these $ store reindeer! You can see the beaded garland pretty well in this shot.
 I also had some of these beautiful beaded grape clusters.
 And lots of berry picks.
Please forgive the vacuum hose in the background. I took these shots yesterday when I was getting ready for our daugter and SIL to come over:) Just keepin it real here, folks:)
 I love seeing my stairway all decorated and lit up at night. I can see it from here at my desk and I love looking at it:)
I will be linking to these parties:
SEASONAL SUNDAY

MOSAIC MONDAY

MEET ME MONDAY
METAMORPHOSIS MONDAY
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Tuesdays Treasures
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style


Open House Party Thursday at No Minimalist Here
Share Your Creations on Thursday at Kristen's Creations
 
Inspiration Friday at At the Picket Fence
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Potpourri Friday at 2805
Paula and Patti at Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Tutorials Tips and Tidbits on Thursday at Stone Gable

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top