Helo my friends! I wanted to share with you the 2 Nativity sets we have displayed for Christmas. This first one is our Hummel Nativity set and it is TREASURED. It sits here on the credenza in the foyer.
The angel is watching over, hung with thread:)

The shepard on the left is Joe's favorite piece.
He just looks so humble.
The 3 kings and their camels.

Now we are moving to the tree in the morning room. Joe made this creche when I found this clay set MANY years ago. He based the design on the creche his parents had.

It is a very simple, inexpensive set but I have always loved it.


And it always goes under the tree.
Thanks so much for stopping by, I know how busy everyone is. My sister got here last night so I will be kinda MIA for awhile. I wish you all the most merry and blessed Christmas ever. God bless you all. XO, Pinky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top