Good Monday morning! It is rainy and damp here but that won't take away my Christmas spirit!!! Yesterday I went on a bus trip to NYC with girlfriends to see the show a Radio City Music Hall and it was fabulous. It drizzled all day there too but we had a GREAT day. Today I am taking you around the dining room. I have not done alot in there this year since our daughter is hosting Christmas. However I may add some things soon since my sister and son are coming from Fl. and I am hosting Christmas eve. So things could change at any moment. As soon as I get my SHOPPING done:):) This is the view as you walk in the front door and look to the right. I have a lighted swag to put over the china closet...
 I placed sparkly gold tipped greens on the window sills with the candles.
 On my TINY server I have my Sparkly Santas, 2 gold trees and some greens. I also swagged some beaded garlands.

 I just love aything sparkly a the holidays.

 I LOOOVE the face on this guy!!!!

 I made my centerpiece several years ago. This is the EASIEST piece to make, here are the details: The tree is premade. So, I placed floral foam into my container and trimmed it so it stuck up above the rim of the container about and inch or so. Then I put a thin dowel into the tree and inserted that down into the foam. Next I used 3 sparkly gold poinsettias and pushed the stems into the foam. Finally, fill in the rest with sparkly floral picks and a few pieces of greens. TA DA, you're done!!!!!
 I love these poinsettias.
 I had the gold urn for quite awhile. To store the piece I just pull the tree out of the center and wrap it with tissue, then store it and the container in a box.
 I found this runner this year at Tuesday Morning. I had been searching for a 90 inch runner for awhile and the colors in this one are PERFECT!!!!! When I walked into the store it literally was the first thing I saw! My deer came from Kirklands several years ago.
 2 vntage bottle brush trees are a new addition this year.
 So there you have it. My "almost done" dining room:) I don't know where the time goes, and I sure don't know how the heck I did all this when I was working:):)  Now I have to get my shopping DONE!!! Have a beautiful week my friends and please pray for all those affected by the tragedy in Connecticut. XO, Pinky
I am linking to these parties:
StoneGable for Tutorials, Tips and Tidbits!

METAMORPHOSIS MONDAY

Little Red House for Mosaic Monday~

Cuisine Kathleen for Let’s Dish!~

StoneGable for Tutorials Tips and Tidbits~

A Stroll Thru Life for Table Top Tuesday~

Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday~

2805 for Potpourri Friday~

At the Picket Fence for Inspiration Friday~

The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sundays~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top