Well, 2012 is here already! I can hardly believe that time flies by so quickly! So, I thought we would go through a year of pics. NO! Don't worry, I just picked ONE picture from each month last year to do a mini review! I have loved blogging and hope to make it even better this coming year. So here we go on a litlle look back. I have not even begun to take Christmas down but have to start soon because, as I told you, our daughter and SIL are moving in on 2/1 while their NEW HOUSE is being built. Ok, I'll be quiet now and show you some shots from this past year. This was January last year after we got a big snow storm!
 February brought a simple, oriental tablescape.
 March, I started to THINK about Spring! Mr. Bunny helped me get in the mood and joined me for breakfast:)
 April I brought out the birds and nests to welcome Spring!
 May brought some beutiful changes in the dining room.
 June we got a NEW DRIVEWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH:):)
 The 4th of July table!
 August we had a beautiful hummingbird living on a branch outside the kitchen window. He would sit there, in the same spot for HOURS!!!!!
 Sept. we celebrated our daughter and SIL's first anniversary so I thought I would share a picture from the wedding.
 October brought out the Fall decor. I LOVE to decorate for the seasons!
 In November I did a rustic fall table.
 And of course December started the beautiful Christmas season. I have so enjoyed this past year of blogging and thank you all once again for being there with me and supporting me so graciously and generously. I truly appreciate you all!!!!!!! Now, let's all enjoy and embrace all the new things to come in 2012. XO, Pinky

I am joining Kim at Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wed. at http://www.savvysouthernstyle.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top