BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, it is COLD here in Pa.!!! 17 degrees when we woke up this morning! Winter is definitely here! I do NOT like cold so when winter shows up I dream of warm climates, palm trees and sunny skies. So, I surround myself with those elements! Palm tree dishes and accessories are in my kitchen for winter!!!! Here is my table and hutch. I will share the rest of the kitchen tomorrow.
I have a bamboo runner that is black and tan on the table . For a touch of FUN, I added 2 animal print placemats!
I love TEXTURE! It brings such warmth to a space.
We each have a votive candle at out place.
The "centerpiece" which I keep to the side is a rattan tray, a wicker candle holder, a pot of faux succulents, my TIKI  S and P set, And some seed balls.
There is great texture on this pot. I bought it premade because I could never make it for what I got it....$12.99!!!!



Here is the hutch dressed for winter.
I love my monkey candle holders. I found them at Home Goods several years ago.
Love these 2 pots too. They are rough in texture and have wire handles.

I got these 2 plates for 50 cents each!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Some close up shots. That is an extension cord up there that is used for a lamp or lantern at different times of year. I couldn't get it out of the shot!
Love this vase too.
These are the salad plates that are part of my palm dishes. I will show you all of them in a tablescape soon.
The breakfast room server. I love how the sun pours in here in the winter!








Thanks for stopping by! I will join in on these parties, please go visit some of them too!!!


Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch
Motivated Monday at Be Colorful
Making the World Cuter Monday at Making the World Cuter
More the Merrier Monday at DIY Home Sweet Home Project
Savvy Homemade Monday at Home Savvy A to Z
Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Tutorials and Tips Tuesday at Home Stories A to Z
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
It's A Party on Thursday at A Creative Princess
Show and Share on Thursday at Southern Lovely
Open House Party Thursday at No Minimalist Here
Share Your Creations on Thursday at Kristen's Creations
Hookin’ Up on Thursday with House of Hepworths
Addicts (not so) Anonymous on Friday at Addicted 2 Decorating
Inspiration Friday at At the Picket Fence
Saturday Nite Special at Funky Junk Interiors
Sunday Showcase Party at Under the Table and Dreaming
XO, Pinky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top