Hi everyone! Today I wanted to share with you some vignettes I did using my antlers and turtle shells I got from my BIL! We are going downstairs to the family room today. I found these 2 large candle sticks at a local gift shop and fell in love with them!! On them are 2 birch branch candles that my BIL also made for us. He is a very handy guy!!! Thanks, Dale!!! See how LARGE that pinecone is?!!
 I fixed this tray for the other end of the coffee table. I put some pine cones, twig balls, a turtle shell, and some antlers in a pottery bowl. Next to that is another birch candle and behind that one of the VERY large pine cones I got this year.
 This is the runner on the table. I got it at Pier One many years ago, I love the texture and just a touch of pattern on it. It is a burlap material and backed very nicely.
 I love the "chippiness" of the candle sticks.

 This is a partial skull and antlers. Please know that all of these pieces, my BIL, FOUND while walking on his property in Michigan and the surrounding woods.
 This little table he also made for us!
 There are a set of bookshelves on one wall of this room that hold some pottery and books etc. I added some antlers here too.

 Sorry this one is blurry??
 I wanted to show you the grain of the wood, SO pretty!


 This is on top of the stereo equipment cabinet. The mug is a leather handmade mug that my hubby bought in Williamsburg many years ago. He has 2 feathers that he found here on our property in the mug
So that is some of what I did with the antlers. I have some upstairs too but my camera batteries went dead so I have to change them. I'll share more in another post. Thanks for stopping by! I will join these great parties:
Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch
Motivated Monday at Be Colorful
Making the World Cuter Monday at Making the World Cuter
More the Merrier Monday at DIY Home Sweet Home Project
Savvy Homemade Monday at Home Savvy A to Z
Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Tutorials and Tips Tuesday at Home Stories A to Z
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
It's A Party on Thursday at A Creative Princess
Show and Share on Thursday at Southern Lovely
Open House Party Thursday at No Minimalist Here
Share Your Creations on Thursday at Kristen's Creations
Remodelaholic's Anonymous on Friday at Remodelaholic
Addicts (not so) Anonymous on Friday at Addicted 2 Decorating
Inspiration Friday at At the Picket Fence
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Potpourri Friday at 2805
Saturday Nite Special at Funky Junk Interiors
Sew Darn Crafty Sunday at http://sewmanyways.blogspot.com/
Sunday Showcase Party at Under the Table and Dreaming

Paula and Patti at Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
XO, Pinky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top