Good Easter Evening my dear friends!!!! I hope your Easter Sunday was sunny and bright and you were surrounded by family and friends and FUN!!! We had my daughter's in-laws and had a wonderful time all together. I didn't get any pictures of the family but the baby is getting BIG and he is so stinkin CUTE!!!!! He will be 2 in July. This was a bittersweet dinner as it was the last holiday dinner we will have here at this house......after 28 years!!!! Hard to wrap my head around yet. But, on to our dinner. I moved away from the all pastel hues of last weeks table to a more subtle and organic look for today. An Easter green tablecloth started off the elements.
 I placed my egg wreath in the center of the table, placed a clear glass cake holder in the middle of that then my straw bunny on that!
 He is so cute!
 I loved the look of the moss on the wreath with his straw body. Do you see the carrots in his basket?
 Onto the tablecloth I used my wicker type chargers, that remnd me of an Easter bonnet, then a square cream dinner plate, an Easter green plate, a cream with brown band salad plate, then an egg shaped plate for the GOODIES!!!
 I used my well loved brown bamboo flatware, it brings out the brown on the edge of the egg plate and the brown edged salad plate.
 Green pillars work well on this table.
 Here you can see the design on the tablecloth.
 Here is a shot of the whole table.
 I found these cute little boxes at CTS a few months ago and knew they would be a perfect "take home gift" for our guests!!!! I love to have a little something for everyone.

 My sweet ceramic bunnies didn't want to be left out of the celebration!




 They look like they were foil wrapped and someone started to unwrap them:)
 Looks good enough to eat, huh?



 My daughter bought everyone a Hersheys bunny because they are her very FAVORITE!!!!
 Thanks, Tracy!!!!


 Here is the ham right before it went into the oven. It was SO good.

 I used paper napkins tonight since I knew dinner would be pretty messy, and we had the baby at the table too:):)
Easter blessings to you all!!!! I will link to these fun parties this week:
Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch
Motivated Monday at Be Colorful
Making the World Cuter Monday at Making the World Cuter
More the Merrier Monday at DIY Home Sweet Home Project
Savvy Homemade Monday at Home Savvy A to Z
Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Tutorials and Tips Tuesday at Home Stories A to Z
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
It's A Party on Thursday at A Creative Princess
Show and Share on Thursday at Southern Lovely
Open House Party Thursday at No Minimalist Here
Share Your Creations on Thursday at Kristen's Creations
Remodelaholic's Anonymous on Friday at Remodelaholic
Addicts (not so) Anonymous on Friday at Addicted 2 Decorating
Inspiration Friday at At the Picket Fence
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Potpourri Friday at 2805
Saturday Nite Special at Funky Junk Interiors
Sew Darn Crafty Sunday at http://sewmanyways.blogspot.com/
Sunday Showcase Party at Under the Table and Dreaming
Paula and Patti at Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday

Have a beautiful week everyone. XO, Pinky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top