HI everyone! It is so good to be back. I thought I would set a table to show you our everyday dishes that we use during the cold dreary days of winter. I LONG for tropical skies and surroundings during the winter so surround myself with items that bring that feeling to mind. I got these new rattan chargers on our recent trip to Fl. My sister took me to a World Market near her. We used to have a World Market up here  but they closed???? I love that store!  So I grabbed these cahrgers when I saw them. I decided to use them on this table because I love the dark contrast with the lighter hues of the table setting. As you can see the dinner plate has tropical leaves around the edge and the salad plates have 4 different palm trees depicted.
 I used my centerpiece that is so natural looking. And the tiki S and P stay on the table all the time.
 I found the palm tree juice glasses at CTS a few years ago. Love their shape and size. They are hand painted though and have to be hand washed.
 At first I used a tan napkin paired with the leaf one but liked the crisp white one to go better with the tablecloth. The leaves on the napkin closely resemble the leaves on the edge of the dinner plate.
 They are gathered simply with a green napkin ring. The different SHADES of green blend nicely, I think.
 Here is another of the salad plates.
 I love this little votive holder. I found it years ago before tablescaping, so only have ONE:( So, the guest of honor will get it at their place:):)
 Another salad plate. This is the banana palm.

 I also have this pretty platter. I placed it on a palte holder for you to see.

 Here are some details of the tablecloth. I love the bamboo and the palm trees.


 Maybe someday I will get to live in a warm climate.....but I doubt it. So, I just dream.




I will be linking up with these great parties:
Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch
Motivated Monday at Be Colorful
Making the World Cuter Monday at Making the World Cuter
More the Merrier Monday at DIY Home Sweet Home Project
Savvy Homemade Monday at Home Savvy A to Z
Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Tutorials and Tips Tuesday at Home Stories A to Z
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
It's A Party on Thursday at A Creative Princess
Show and Share on Thursday at Southern Lovely
Open House Party Thursday at No Minimalist Here
Share Your Creations on Thursday at Kristen's Creations
Hookin’ Up on Thursday with House of Hepworths
Addicts (not so) Anonymous on Friday at Addicted 2 Decorating
Inspiration Friday at At the Picket Fence
Saturday Nite Special at Funky Junk Interiors
Sunday Showcase Party at Under the Table and Dreaming There is so much inspiration at all these parties, I hope you will visit some. Thanks so much for stopping by. I truly appreciate all of your support. Leave me a comment to let me know you were here, they really make my day!!!! XO, Pinky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top