I put away all the Halloween table things and brought out a new table for November. (Although I am sure I may do 2 or 3 more tables in November:):) I found this tablecloth last year at CTS and LOVE it. I love the creamy background and the multicolors of the leaves. I also have a love affair with acorns for Fall decorating so this tablecloth JUMPED into my cart. My dish stack consists of my brown leaf charger from Walmart several years ago, a creamy dinner plate, a leaf plate, and an acorn plate to top it off!
 I have these tiny green leaf plates and placed the votives on them. The votives are adornded with a glass leaf too.
 I also used my green handled flatware. I thught the brown would be too predictable and love the green, it blends really well with the leaves.
 I added some berry and leaf and pinecone rings in the stack for some more texture and interest.
I gathered the napkins in the ceramic, leaf ring.
 Some pretty leaf painted stems for our beverage.
 This S and P set I have had for many years. I love that it has the little tray and they are adorned with leaves and acorns!!!
 I added some leaves and acorns into a mini garland around the centerpiece
 This tall acorn piece came from Old Millhouse in Lancaster county this Fall.

 a vety textural pear is added to the centerpiece.
 and my gravy boat adorned with leaves and acorns!




 I love these leaf plates


 I got this gorgeous pumpkin at the place where I used to work, many years ago. It is one of my favorites. LOVE the raised detail. I placed it on my glass cake dish to raise it up.
 I did a mix of napkins: 2 places have brown and orange napkins and 2 plkaces have brown and gold.....just to mix it up a little!


 If we decide to have a glass of wine with dinner, we will use these. They came from Kirklands several years ago and I am so glad that I bought 12. I really love them.



 The head chairs have these fall colored pillows right now.

 detail of the charger and dinner plate, plus I LOVE shadow shots:):)
 I also have these small bread plates. We are having Mary's (from Home is where the Boat Is) shrimp and corn chowder tonight with a nice piece of bread.

 Here is the whole table.
 I will serve the soup in my beautiful toureen. I love this piece, these pictures are from the old house but the only ones I had.
 I am so glad I chose the white tureen, rather than orange.



 I am sorry this is picture overload but hope you enjoyed it. I so appreciate your visits and your comments. Have a beautiful week, my friends. I am FIGHTING off a cold. XO, Pinky
 
 
 
I am linking to:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday

Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop


Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top