Our weather was MILD for a few days then we had a CHILLY CHANGE!! I thought I would set a table with snowmen as the theme. Snowflakes accent the table too. This is Frosty's top hat! It sits on a glass cake pedestal. The pedestal is sitting on a large snowflake!
 The sun streams into the breakfast room in the morning, now that the neighbors took down several trees!
 I added these little pine, cedar, pinecone and berry arrangements on either side of the top hat.
 A snowflake napkin is used along with a plain black napkin to accent the blck in the snowman salad plates. The tablecloth is basically red with a pretty white designs that COULD be a snowflake:)

Snowflake placecard holders.

My new red water goblets that I got on CLEARANCE the other day!!!  I was so excited to find these, plus I had a GIFT CARD so they were actually FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't beat that:):)
 A red beaded napkin ring holds the napkins.

 A snowman votive at each place.
 I put a snowflake in between the plates for a cute accent. The place setting is a white scalloped charger, red dinner plate, snowflake, snowman salad plate and then......





 I added these snowflake glasses too.


 AND, these cute top hat ornaments at each place.
 I can't believe how well they match the centerpiece hat! I found these last year after Christmas at Cracker Barrel!





 This lantern on the kitchen hutch matches the votives!
 One of my snowman lamps.
 The kitchen tree, next to the server.
So, there you have it. I wish I could invite every single one of you to lunch!!!!! We could have so much fun!!! Everyone, thanks for stopping by and stay warm!!!! Hope everyone has a GREAT year in 2011!!!!! XO, Pinky I am linking to Susan at BNOTP for Tablescape Thurs. http://www.betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/  Please go over and see all the beautiful tables!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top