A few more random shots I took this morning. I plan to give you a little tour of each room but for now here is a little taste of things to come:):) Hope you enjoy. I got this jar at Home Goods and I just love it. Can you tell I love ANYTHING oriental:):) 2 more pieces in the foyer.I am linking this to Tam at The Gypsy Corner. http://www.thegypsycorner.com/  Please stop over to see her great blog too!
 Another Home Goods find, but I love her too.
 This jar I got at the Japanese shop in Epcot about 20 years ago!
 Can't remeber where I got this tea pot???

 The oriental girl is Byers Choice. They only made a FEW of these, and my GF Barb gave this to me. Yes, she is WAAAY too generous!!!!! The tea pot was bought at a craft fair about 100 years ago....well when I was much younger!
 Another guy I really like!

 This lady came from Winterthur museum.
 Plate from Home Goods. Yes, I do try to keep them in business:):) Don't know what happened (again) to the next 2 pictures. The little guy sitting is not in great shape but was Joe's Aunts so it has sentimental value! I couldn't figure out how to take these BIG pictures out?????


 Love this lamp. It sits on the credenza in the living room. I got it at a little shop at the beach that has since gone out of business:(

 The credenza.
More pieces in the foyer.
Thanks again for stopping by. I so appreciate all my visitors! Please leave me a comment so I know you were here! Hope you had a GREAT weekend. XO, Pinky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top