Good Sunday evening my friends! I hope you all had a wondeful weekend. We had a fun but busy weekend. On Friday night I hosted a birthday party for 2 girlfriends and on Sat. evening we went to a beautiful wedding! Today I did grocery shopping and then this afternoon I had time to SIT OUTSIDE and read!!!!! AHHHH...... I wanted to share our Spring Breakfast bar with you, hope you like it!!:):) Now I seem to be unable to place my commentary between the pictures, don't know what is going on with Blogger....or ME:) Update, thought I should talk about some of the table items. The platter was a gift from a cousin several years ago, after I admired it in a hospital gift shop. The "napkin rings" are actually candle rings!!! The bowls are fairly new and from Home Goods.  Linking to:

Motivated Monday at Be Colorful

Making the World Cuter Monday at Making the World Cuter

More the Merrier Monday at DIY Home Sweet Home Project

Savvy Homemade Monday at Home Savvy A to Z

Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life

Tutorials and Tips Tuesday at Home Stories A to Z


It's A Party on Thursday at A Creative Princess

Show and Share on Thursday at Southern Lovely

Open House Party Thursday at No Minimalist Here

Share Your Creations on Thursday at Kristen's Creations

Remodelaholic's Anonymous on Friday at Remodelaholic

Addicts (not so) Anonymous on Friday at Addicted 2 Decorating

Inspiration Friday at At the Picket Fence

Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage

Potpourri Friday at 2805

Saturday Nite Special at Funky Junk Interiors

Sew Darn Crafty Sunday at http://sewmanyways.blogspot.com/

Sunday Showcase Party at Under the Table and Dreaming

Paula and Patti at Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top