Good morning!!! I have gotten all of my Fall decorating done so wanted to start sharing it with you. I don't have pictures of out front yet so will start with the morning room table. I put together a little arrangement for the centerpiece. I got this great box last year and it has a chalkboard piece on the front to write on.
 I placed a brown pottery pumpkin in a cloche in the center. Added one of my sunflower plates on one side.
 Stuck in some Fall picks
 a gardening fork, and some smaller pumpkins and some fall leaves to fill in.
 The placesetting is very simple. Rattan square placemat trimmed in green, round rattan charger, green dinner plate, sunflower plate, pumpkin bowl.
 I am using my brown bamboo flatware.
 I layered a green and a yellow napkin into a ceramic sunflower napkin ring.
 The sunflower S and P stay on the table for all meals.

 The amber stems can hold your beverage of choice and a leaf tea light holder will add ambiance at dinner time.
 2 ceramic pumpkins flank the centerpiece and everything sits on a burlap runner.
 Thanks so much for stopping by. I have lots more to show you!!! XO, Pinky
 
Linking to these great parties:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday
The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top