I am having mixed feelings today as we remember what this day means. However, it is also my daughter and SIL's 3rd anniversary! So, while I feel the sadness that 9/11 will always bring, I also rejoice in their love and happiness. Ok, now, I want to share some more of my Fall decorations:) I am starting at the front door. Just INSIDE the door though, cause I will share out front and the door wreath later. WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I added some Fall candle rings around the flameless candles on the stairs.
 And, I decided to do the bottom part of the railing too! I had some of this berry garland left over and I also used 2 other garlands woven together.


 I made a bow with this great pplaid ribbon and tied on this faux acorn.

 I inserted a few extras too:)

 There are 2 different candle rings...this one with leaves and berries and acorns.....
 and this one with the tiny little pumpkins.
Thanks so much for stopping by. I will be sharing more very soon. It is VERY warm here today so not feeling like Fall, but it is cooling off ALOT for the weekend. XO, Pinky
 
Linking to:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday
The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top