Good evening! I set another Fall table just for YOU! Please come joing me for a Fall luncheon. Please have a seat and let's catch up!I did a small stack of dishes for this table. Starting with a rattan placemat trimed in green to match the runner, I then used my brown leaf charger (that came from WALMART several years ago), then a scalloped white plate, my orange ruffled plate, a square glass plate with leaves embossed on it, and a tiny green leaf plate!

 We have brown bubble goblets with our printed napkin tucked inside and a leaf glass too, for your choice of beverage.
 The wire pumpkin place card holders came from Michaels about 2 years ago.
 I decided to use my green handled flatware to keep things lighter.


 The sun moves all around this room during the day, casting great shadows.
 I have kept the same centerpiece for now, I really like it!



 For some added interest I tucked some berry stems in between the plates.



 I will show you the stack: first the green leaf plate
 the glass leaf plate
 the edges of the orange plate and the white one
 and the leaf charger.



 The S and P are a pumpkin and an acorn.

 
 
Thanks for coming over. I wish you REALLY could all come over for a real visit! Have a wonderful week, my friends. XO, Pinky
Linking to:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday
The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top