One of my favorite things about blogging is discovering talented people whom you would otherwise never have a chance to meet. I've gained quite a number of friendships through this little black door of mine and these women (and a few dudes) inspire me and blow my mind with their creativity.

Kimberly Hughes is one such friend. She and I have been trading ideas and design crushes for a long time and I was so thrilled for her when she got her dream job last year as the editor for AO at Home. Never did I imagine I would benefit so much from her job! :)


My girl worked for months recreating AO at Home, the design blog for AO.com, the online appliance home for the UK, and since its relaunch it has become one of my favorite stops.

AO at Home is chalk full of goodness with inspiration roundups, buying guides, amazing interviews and recipes to make you drool. Not to mention all the DIY ideas and seasonal projects.

And here is where it gets even better. To celebrate the launch of AO at Home's new look, they are going to give one lucky person a $200 gift card to Target. Wahoo! Can you think of anything better?

In order to win you must be a GFC follower of Little Black Door (the blue 'join this site' button on the right side of the page) and leave a comment for me below.

For additional entries:
- Follow AO at Home on Twitter
- Follow LBD on Facebook
- Follow AO at Home on Facebook
- Follow LBD on Instagram
- Follow AO at Home on Pinterest

The contest will end next Friday, September 13 and the winner will be announced that following Monday.

Good luck and happy weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top