I have shown you the foyer so I better show you the front of the house before we proceed to other spots!  I know this may change some but right now ths is how the front of the house looks, decorated for FALL!!! Fall is my favorite time of year. Yes, I LOVE summer and now that we live here, I LOVE having the pool to go to. But Fall brings so many things I love: hot cider, football, cozy throws, pumpkin anything, comfort food, I could go on and on!!!! So here are a few shots of the front of my house. When I look back to last years pictures, I am kinda amazed! It has changed ALOT in just one short year! We will be in this house one year on Oct. 1st!!!! I can hardly believe it!!!! I got this pillow at Christmas Tree Shops 2 years ago. I love it still.
 This came from the same shop.
 Last year we didn't have any bushes on the front side of the walkway and only 6 things in the space where the bench is now:)
 I got this little fence many years ago at a craft fair.

 Joe and I have sat out here on this bench MANY evenings this summer having a glass of wine and visiting with neighbors.

 I took the summer flowers out of the hanging basket and replaced them with fall flowers. The plant stand will go inside when it gets too cool outside. I embellished it with some pumpkins, leaves etc. The coleus in the copper pot are still looking very good but I want to do a Fall arrangement of some plants in there SOON.
 We brought the stepping stones over from the other house. They used to be around the pond.
 I got my first pumpkin yesterday at the grocery store. I chose the biggest one they had:)

 My fall welcome mat. It is a little "tired" but I may replace it NEXT year.
 I put the pumpkin on 2 hay bales that I stacked together.
 And surrounded them with FAUX mums!
 At the old house we didn't have enough sun for real mums and these never die!!!! However, when I find some pretty real ones, I will replace them.

 My Fall wreath on the front door. So there you have it. I will continue the tour back inside. I LOVE decorating for Fall, these are MY colors! I can't wait till we can start painting the inside of the house. But right now we have LOTS of projects going: a deck, patio and pond. Plus Joe is working on a bar downstairs. One of these days we will be bored and have nothing to do....................HA!!!!!!!! Thanks for your visit. XO, Pinky

I am linking to:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday

Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top