Today I realized that awhile back I had gotten a new pillow for the chair in the living room and I have never shown you. I was inspired by my friend Shirley at Housepitality Designs. She just got a gorgeous new pillow for her living room chair too! Since I got the pillow I have also gotten a new Asian man figure that I LOOOOVE.  The pillow is embroidered with this beautiful coral design that I fell in love with.
 The color of the coral matches perfectly with the colors in the chair!!

 I have this pottery piece that I got in Fl. this winter here on the little carved table from India. I filled it with every texture I could think of: a BIG shell, willow balls, feathered balls, turtle shell, deer sheds and some faux grass.
 I love this piece, the handles and the plain base.


 Pretty soon I will be putting out a Fall pillow here so I thought I better show you what it looks like now:) I love ths chair, it is small enough for me, it is like a "lady chair" to me. It was a gift from my son when he moved.



 Here is the new "dude":):) When I saw him at HG I knew I wanted him but was thinking he would be expensive. He was a BARGAIN so I grabbed him fast! I thought I might put him outside but it is so darn windy here he might blow over and break. So he is living inside now.
 I just love him!!
 Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget, if you would like to pin anything, please do!!!
 
 
I am partying here:
 
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday

Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top