I do love this month of August, as it leads to my favorite time, FALL!!! It is also my birthday month but now I don't want to admit how old I am getting! Geesh! But I wanted to create a new table for us to transition from Summer to Fall and what says that to me is sunflowers!!!!! It started when I found this plate at Home Goods for $4.99!!! I knew just how I was going to use it, and I have several places where it will land:) I just love the colors and design!
 Then I found these placemats at Joann Fabric for 40% off!  They are reversible too!
 I used a green runner to bring out the green of the sunflower.
 And my green handled flatware. I also got this towel at Joann and will use it in the kitchen when I decorate for Fall....SOON!
 I have had these coasters for awhile too.
 I love the texture of these glass covers. I also love that they come off to wash the glasses.
 I am using these white lanterns with a yellow candle inside.
 We have sunflower bowls for cereal or fruit. And the sunflower napkin ring gathers a brown and a yellow napkin.
 The stack is very simple. The white dinner plate's edge reminds me of a vine. Then a sunflower plate and the bowl.

 This was before I went to the grocery to get.... the sunflowers.

 I also have these napkin rings that look cute in the bowls.


 AHHH, I love sunflowers. I cut these short to fit into my favorite vase.





 I also cut a few of my limelight hydrangeas for our bud vases.



Even the backof the plate is painted. LOVE!

 Thanks for your visit!!! I am partying here:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday

Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top