Ok people. It is put up or shut up time. I've been working on my home office for quite some time (you can read about it here, here, here and here) which is obvious by the number of 'here's. You know the drill - I start, life happens, and it gets pushed down the list. Then I start on it again and the vicious cycle continues. Blah blah blah.

Well since we are headed into Labor Day, I'm going to Labor on my office and get this sucka done. Get it, laboring on labor day for my labor space. Ha. Forgive me, I'm punchy on cold medicine.

So anyway, I've got my list and I'm ready to get started but I do have one thing that I need your help with.


I have a wonderful antique demilune table that I'm going to use in the space but I'm not liking it in its current, chipy white state. The dingy white against the crisp white walls make it look, well, dingy.

What color would YOU pick?

Keep in mind two things:
-  it has to be spray paint as I have no intention of loosing my mind by brush painting a wicker table. My children have already laid claim on the cause for my loosing my mind moment(s).
 - the top of the table is a beautiful stained wood that I plan to keep so that part won't be painted.

So with all of that in mind, what color would you pick? I'm wide open people (that's what she said). And you know me, I love color so I'm no afraid.

What say you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top