I wish I could invite you ALL for dinner! I wish you all a wonderful, safe, FUN, Thanksgiving! I love gathering around the table to enjoy everyone's company and having a great meal!
 The small bread plates are new this year. One says Share the Harvest and the other says, Harvest Blessings.
Everyone will know where to sit!!!!
 I love my leaf embossed wine glasses. The water goblets are new this year too.
Can you see the pumpkin gravy boat?
My cornucopia centerpiece. This is the season of abundance so the cornucopia is fitting!
 Flowers, leaves and gourds fill the corucopia.
I made the berry napkin rings from a garland.

Simple but pretty!
close up.




The place setting is a leaf charger, my rust colored dinner plates, the pumpkin dessert plate and the harvest bread plate.
A shot of the tablecloth but it came out really dark for some reason.... sorry!!!!
Wishing you all a WONDERFUL, blessed Thanksgiving!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top