With spring comes the desire for a fresh everything. Opening windows to let fresh air into the house after a long stale winter, bringing in some new pillows to freshen up a room, and finding new inspiration to freshen up your design-crazed brain.

And lately, that inspiration for me has been Titlon Fenwick. They've been blowing my mind since Anne Maxwell Foster and Suysel dePedro Cunningham started the firm in 2010, but now that they have a new fabric collection with Duralee my crush has been taken to a whole new level. Ever since I got to pet the fabrics in person, I've had them on my brain. I can't get enough of their fresh and fun style.

via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
I know. So very good, right?! I'm already scheming on how to work these fabrics into a new project I'm working on. And for extra inspiration, follow them on Instagram.

What gets you refreshed and recharged each spring? Do you have a new designer crush? Any new ideas that have you intrigued to shake things up around the house?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top