I am always changing the hutch in the breakfast room, it seems. I love to change things seasonally but also to mix things up a bit!!! I also change the 2 shelving things (that are actually plant stands). I got them MANY years ago and now they live in the breakfast room. Here is what we have right now!
 Since we have been gardening outside ALOT, I am using alot of gardening elements in this room for now.  Birdhouses, gardening implements, birds etc.
 My birdhouse lamp is one of my favorites.

 For those of you who don't know, Joe built this hutch for me. We saw one very similair up in Lancaster county and he made a sketch on a piece of scrap paper and came home and built it for me!!! He did it like the Amish do: you can not see ANY nails or screw. Great craftmanship!!!!
 My large birdhouse sits on top now. And some bee skeps that I love.
 I love the galvanized wartering can and placed one of my gardening figurines on the edge.

 I kept this large bunny out because I just love him!
 I made this napkin holder many years ago too; painted it and added the flowers, bird and pots.
 


 I also painted this gardening cart, added the flowers and little signs and gardening hat!



I got this green matal jar on our trip to Fl. this past winter. Along with another turtle shell, I just lve them Our neighbor actually has baby turtles that just hatched in her side yard!!!!



 Thanks for stopping by. I want to mention again that many of you who signed up for e-mail notifications are NOT getting them. PLEASE sign up again. Thanks!!!! I am joining:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday

Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top