I thought I would show you all what a simple weeknight dinner is like here for us. I don't do a fancy table at all! On this night we had chili for dinner that Joe made last Thurs. It is DELICIOUS, and I will do a post with the recipe probably on Sunday for On The Menu Monday at Stone Gable. I am loving this beautiful combination of brown and green this Fall!
 I got these leaf napkins at Home Goods 2 years ago.
 I used my brown bamboo flatware too.


 These are the DOLLAR STORE S and P. I think they are so cute. I love acorns and pumpkins!

 This gravy boat gets alot of use in the Fall and Winter around here. It has a leaf design embossed on it.
 Can you see the leaves?



 I bought just ONE of these beautiful pumpkin bowls this year for my cereal that I have EVERY morning. I know, I am very boring:):) But I thought I would like to have a pretty bowl for my cereal. Now I wish I had gotten 2 since we eat ALOT of soups and chili etc. in the Fall.
 I love the design on it!
 Oh dear, I need to do my nails:):):)
 Here is my bowl of chili mac. We love it over macaroni and sprinkled with CHEESE!!!!!

 Pecarino Romano is my FAVORITE!!!!!
Hope you will come back for the recipe. It is VERY good! And not in the least fattening:):):) Oh well, everything in moderation, right???? That's my story, and I'm stickin to it!!!! Thanks so much for stopping by. Leave me a comment so I know you were here!!!!! XO, Pinky I will join Tablescape Thurday at http://www.betwennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/  Please go visit if you want to see BEAUTIFUL tables!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top