Fall seems to be peeking around the corner here in Pa. We have had several days of cool weather, highs in the 60's! Definitely a TASTE of Fall in the air! Fall is one of my favorite times of the year. These beautiful, sunnydays with clear blue skies and just a hint of coolness. LOOOOOVE it! On Saturday I made 4 new arrangements for my house for Fall! This is the one I made for the kitchen table. I decided to do something different in several spots around the house this year. I used a low basket, and also did an arrangement in an urn. That is on the left here. It is filled with hydrangeas from my yard, some pumpkin and gourd picks, sunflowers, berries and fall leaves! I also used ONE of several large faux acorns I bought at Pier One recently.
 Into the basket I also placed my ceramic yellow gourd, a faux kale, a LARGE pinecone thingy, some dried artichokes, and leaves.
 Isn't this beautiful!!! I love that it won't get all mushy and horrible but stay beautiful for years to come!

 The white acorn from Pier One. I love acorns for Fall decorating!
 I am coming around the arrangement so you can see all sides.
 Can you see the urn that the arrangement is in? It is a very dark brown.
 I also just simply placed a bush of faux dalias in the basket too. The colors are so pretty!
 This plaid runner is VERY old but I love the texture of it and how the brown placemats go so nicely. I will show you in later posts that I change out placemats VERY frequently here. I use printed pumpkin ones, leaf printed ones etc. Right now I am LOVING the brown and green (of my dishes) combination! These 2 votive holders, I recently got for $1.99 each!!!!!!!! They are metal with leaves and I loved them!




 The sun is pouring in the windows this morning. Another beautiful Fall day!!
 Here is a close up of the votive holder. I also placed an amber one inside I can use them with the amber or just the clear glas insert.
I will be sharing the other arrangements I created later on. I hope you like this one! Fall is such a special time, nature in it's glory. The colors of Fall are MY colors! I have always gravitated towards rusts, golds, browns etc. Have a wonderful day everyone. Stop and take in the beauty all around you! XO, Pinky I am joining Susan at Metamorphis Monday at http://www.betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/ I am also joining Kim for Wow Us Wed. at http://www.savvysouthernstyle.blogspot.com/ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top