Hi everyone! I decided I would join Leyla at The Lettered Cottage for her It's Fall Y'ALL Mantle party! Go on over and see ALL of the beautiful Fall mantles that are linked up! You can find it at: http://www.theletteredcottage.blogspot.com/   This first picture I took with out the lamps on but just the overhead spots.
 I don't remove everything that lives on the mantle the rest of the year. I just added the gorgeous berry garland, the brown glass pumpkins placed on candlesticks and the arrangement in the center that I made. I also added some pumpkins and acorns and gourds to the berry garland.

 The garland is LUSH and full! I love it and have had it for several years.
 I took the bottom felt off the glass pumpkins so I could place a small battery tea light inside. They flicker and look so pretty at night.

 I thought the pics might be coming out too dark so turned on the flash for a few pictures. I don't care for this but thought it would give you a better look.

 The pumpkin that is the top of the arrangement is beaded, have to have a little SPARKLE!!!

 I love this pretty handled urn that I did the arrangement in. The colors are perfect for Fall!

 This is a VERY simple arrangement to do. But it makes a pretty statement, don't you think?



So, hope you have enjoyed seeing my mantle. I am leaving in the morning for 5 days at the beach with 8 other friends so won't be around. I will be back posting on Sunday!!! Thanks so much for stopping by! XO, Pinky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top