Hi and Happy Sunday everyone! Last weekend I made several Fall arrangements and today wanted to share this one that I made for the Baker's Rack in our dining room. I already had ALL of the supplies that I used in this arrangement so the cost right now was $0.00!!!! Can't beat that, right!? I have had the container for many years and it has done duty with many things. It is actually a nice plastic material so holds up beautifully.
 I used a variety of things in this arrnagement: mums, orange cosmos, hydrangeas from my garden, Greens, leaves, tall spkiey flowers etc.
 I also had some pumpkins and gourds that I poked a hole into and added a stick to make a pick. Then they can be placed throughout the arrangement.
 A couple of sunflowers that I had in my "stash" of goodies:) Aren't these orange cosmos so pretty!!!!
 Some textural elements.




I really like how this turned out. When I post the dining room you can see more of this arrangement and how it looks on the baker's rack. So, stay tuned:) Thanks so much for stopping by. Hope you have a wonderful Sunday! I don't know if this is a true "metamorphisis" but I am joining MM at http://www.betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/  TONS of inspiration over there! XO, Pinky I am also joining Marty for Tabletop Tuesday at http://www.astrollthrulife.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top