This morning when I woke up the first thing I saw was my bedside lamp. I love that lamp! It got me thinking about how much I love lamps and how many I have!!! So, I thought I would show you SOME of them!!! This first one is in the dining room, just a small lamp on a side table. BTW, click on the pics if some of them appear to be off center. That happened when I enlarged them for some reason. But if you click on them they appear correctly:):)
 This is in the dining room, on the baker's rack. I bought it in Fl. MANY years ago.
 The dining room round table. This was a gift to me from my son. He had it in his shop. I love this one too!
 Another gift from my son. I guess he knows I love lamps too:)
 These 2 are in the living room on the 2 sofa tables. They are from India and were brought back by my Father-in-law.
 Beautiful hand carved detailing. Hard to dust though:):)
 Found these at Marshalls several years ago. They are on the living room mantle. I couldn't turn it on as it is on a timer.
 A Hummel lamp.
 These are here in my "office". That is my Mother. It is in a shadow box. Can you see that the pin in the shadow box is the pin she is wearing in the picture!
 This is a lamp in the guest room. Just the top of it.
 These 2 are on the bedside tables in the guest room. My FIL got them in Africa. If you follow me you know he was a pilot, and a SHOPPER!!!!! Lucky for me!!!!

 Guest bath. Monkeys!
 This is on my hubby's dresser.

 This si the lamp that I see in the morning. I found these in a shop at the beach several years ago. You all know I LOVE bamboo anything!!!! (The bouguet is my bouquet that I carried at our daughter's wedding last year. Coming up on their first anniversay!!!)
 These are on my dresser.


This is my Mom and me when I was 2 years old. Wasn't she BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!??
 The bridge upstairs.

 Her are 2 lamos that are presently in the kitchen. This one on the hutch in the breakfast room and.....
 This on the counter./ This one is one of my favorites!!!!
 Next week all my summer decor will be put away and FALL will be coming out! I am itching to do it! We are having an anniversary dinner next weekend for our daughte and SIL so I will wait til after that.
So, do you like lamps too? Do you have alot???? Am I crazy....don't ask my hubby:):):) Thanks so much for stopping by! XO, Pinky I am joining Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday http://www.astrollthrulife.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top