Good morning my friends! I have to say I am LOVING this weather we are having. It is just perfect to me. Cool mornings, then it warms up in the afternoon then cools off again at night. Perfect, I say. SO, even though I am packing like crazy, I just had to put together a few things for a centerpiece in the kitchen. A FALL centerpiece, but no deep orange yet! This is a muted Fall scape, especially for me. I found this fabulous pear a week ago and fell in love with the texture so it JUMPED right into my basket:)
 I had the other elements; the twiggy ball, the wonderful large acorns,
 dried hydrangeas from my yard,
and an older lantern that I cam across while packing.
 This is a new towel from Joanne Fabrics. I know it will look beautiful in the new house too!
 I placed everything in this basket that I have had for about a year.
 It has handles cut out so is easy to transport to wherever it is needed.
 This is a fairly new runner. I got it a few months ago with fall in mind. I love the burlap and the way it is bound on the edge.
 I also dried a few sunflowers that I had a few weeks ago and thought I would use a couple here.
 So there you have it. I am SO EXCITED to tell you that we HAVE A CONTRACT on the house, all signed, sealed and delivered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could NOT be happier or more relieved. The new people don't have to move in til Oct. 15 and we move out Oct. 1 so we will have a nice cushion. Don't tell them but I am hoping to take at least one of my 10 hydrangea bushes to the new house. I don't think they will even notice.  Thank you SO MUCH for being so patient with my lack of blogging. It is just VERY busy now around here and will be for the next few weeks. So my posts may be a bit sporadic but please hang in there with me. I will have ALOT to share when we get into the new house.
Love to you all. I am going to share at these parties this week:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday~

Little Red House for Mosaic Monday~

Cuisine Kathleen for Let’s Dish!~

StoneGable for Tutorials Tips and Tidbits~

A Stroll Thru Life for Table Top Tuesday~

Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday~

2805 for Potpourri Friday~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top